LazorCozmic5 (also known as "LC" for short) is an active user since early 2017 and a former Trusted User of Level Palace as of late June 2017. He is known for making relatively hard non-series SMF2 and SMF3 levels (his levels usually default at Hard difficulty), his SMF1 series Everstrange Park Trilogy, as well as his ongoing series Sweet Taste Heaven made exclusively in SMF1 Candy Edition. He also creates/edits custom backgrounds during some of his free time. LC finds enjoyment in making levels and is always eager to willingly participate in tag levels regardless of who's hosting the level. It wasn't until the 21st of August 2017 when he started recording level play-through videos with audio.
Membership on PG Edit
Prior to joining Level Palace, LC would spend time creating levels during 2010-2011 on PG, mainly using the old SMF1 (Ver. 3.0) although he wasn't registered when he tried signing up for an account on PG in the beginning of 2017, due to the fact that sign-ups for creating new accounts were disabled at the time.
Membership on LP Edit
LC was later introduced to Level Palace in 2017 by his friend Tristaph. Despite not being a member of the SMF community back in PG, he showed interest in the SMF community and had a passion for Mario, creating and reviewing levels. His reviews are usually relatively long, detailed and in-depth. He was involved with some shenanigans involving XP, which sort of backfired on him. Shortly after being demoted from his Trusted User status, LC was invited by Orangetack, to join the League and is currently part-taking in a tag-level titled "Sexy Grasslands" made by all 10 members of the League.
- LC's avatar is the face of Mercy from Overwatch.
- Purple is the color he associates himself with.
- He likes art, and anything related to it.
- He has experience in graphic design.
- He was the first person ever to create a SMF1 Candy Edition level.
- His level Honeyful Adventure is his most voted level, with a total of 20 votes and the first ever Candy Edition level.
- As of late May 2017, LC started creating levels using SMF2 and SMF3 when he pretty much abandoned SMF1 due to its limitations in both enemy sprites and many more.
- He even made a PowerPoint presentation of SMF for one of his school assignments where he talked about the history of Super Mario games origins, demonstrated tutorials, and talked about Level Palace.
- He is currently a clan member of the League run by Orangetack.
- Bullet-bills are his all-time favorite enemies to use in his SMF1 levels.
- Legend has it that if LC is shown as "offline" in the Level Palace server, he's low-key online.
- LC officially started recording level playthroughs on August 22nd, 2017 the day he got new screen-recording software.
- LC was in fact, the only person to have created and submitted more than 1 section in the mega-tag level titled The Monolith
- LC has been added to the Level Palace Youtube channel team as of August 30th, 2017.